We are fully committed to providing the safest and highest quality care to all our patients. However, as part of the local and national health initiatives, we will be placing a particular emphasis on the health of patients who are particularly frail or vulnerable. The aim of this initiative is to improve co-ordination of care, avoid hospital admissions and help you manage your health in the community.
What we will do for you:
- Assign you a named GP who has overall responsibility for your health.
- Review your health needs and devise a proactive and personalised health plan that is tailored to your needs.
- Invite you for health checks including screening and immunisation programmes.
- An annual review of your medications.
- Provide you with assistance in the handling of your medications. Patients sometimes need assistance to ensure they take the right drug at the right time prescribed by our doctors. We can provide medication in time-specific blister packs to ensure that the correct medication is taken at the correct time. Please enquire at Dispensary or click here for more details.
- Improve our access and availability. We understand that you can become unwell at any time. If you feel that you need assistance, please give us a ring instead of going to A&E.